Frequently Asked Questions
1. I have a question about a product, who should I contact?
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions about our products.
2. Can I make changes to or cancel my order?
We will process your order within 24hrs after receiving , you cannot make changes or cancel once an order is shipped.
3. How do I check my order status?
To check the status of your order, please log in and access at My Accounts: under the tab "My orders" you will find all the information you wish. Remember that customer care staff is at your disposal to provide further information.
4. Will I be charged sales tax?
State sales tax will apply if your order is shipping within New York.
1. When will my order be shipped?
We aim to ship out your order in 48 hours or less. We will email you a shipping confirmation with a tracking number.
2. Which shipping carrier do you use?
We partner with major shipping companies like UPS, USPS, P2P International Parcels, Royal Mail, FedEx, and DHL,Yamato.
3. How can I track my package?
After you receive your shipping confirmation simply input your tracking number at the shipping carrier’s website.
4. How long will it take for my items to arrive?
Depending on your location,more detail please check Delivery information.
5. My package never arrived, what should I do?
Contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do everything possible to ensure you receive your merchandise.
6. Do I Need To Pay Import Taxes And Tariffs?
Buyer is responsible for all import taxes and duties that may be charged when the item passes through customs. We has no control over import charges and does not have responsibility for the package meeting local customs taxes. When ordering from our site, you are considered the importer and must responsible for the import tax or any additional charges. You should contact your local customs office for further information because custom policies are different from country to country.